Re: Successful compilation under LisaEm?

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 16:16:19 -0500

Sorry, this is a known LisaEm bug.

Sadly there's a bus or address error that the linker generates on linking - not sure why, and this prevents certain programs from working. I'm certain that this is a bug in LisaEm 1.2.6, but I'm not sure of the root cause, and haven't been able to fix it.

Running LisaEm in debug mode and turning on a trace log right before the linker runs can show it, but no idea why.