Re: Tips for making Twiggy images

From: Shirl Casner <shirlgato_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:04:32 -0700

Hello Natalia,

Thanks for the MDDF (Media Descriptor Data File) information for this Lisa Pascal v1 disk. I am very impressed with what you've learned about the Lisa file system structure.

One suggestion that could make your Disk Image Chef a little better is to show dates in format YYYY-MM-DD instead of in DD-MM-YYYY format. For example, September 12, 1983 would appear as 1983-09-12 instead of 12/09/1983 which is confusing for us who are used to dates in USA format MM/DD/YYYY.

Your comment about the Twiggy tag being 24 bytes is interesting, at least the MDDF is reporting this as such.

===