FOR SALE: Apple Lisa 2/5 with accessories - $1000 OBO

From: Tjabring Van Egten <tjabring_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

Do you still have Lisa parts for sale? I have Macintosh XL I like to restore. Need at least a mobo, memory and power unit..... Probably more.

You received this message because you are a member of the LisaList group. The group FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/lisa.html To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To leave this group, send email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisalist+unsubscribe_at_googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. Received on 2015-07-16 12:50:06