Re: Floppy disk emulator for Lisa

From: Tom Stepleton <stepleton_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 15:02:33 -0800 (PST)

What excellent work!

I'm not sure I could bear to part with my Lisa 1 for your experimentation, but if there's any way I can help remotely, please let me know. I have an IDEfile ProFile emulator, which means that you could send me code to run in the form of a ProFile hard disk image. I don't know exactly what bootable code on a ProFile looks like, but someone must, given that it's possible to install BLU on one.

(I don't think the Lisa has a killer poke---let's hope not!)

It's also not hard for me to send you logs of BLU's serial port diagnostics. My M key works, too :-)

--Tom