Re: A recapping thread

From: James MacPhail <gg__at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 15:02:36 -0700

>I'd like to invite all of you with Lisas to contribute to this
>census if you can.
>
>https://github.com/stepleton/lisacapcensus

I'd like to contribute, but it isn't clear to me how to:

  1. Add a "+1" to each item that I have that matches what is already posted
  2. Add a variant for an item that I have which is different from what you've posted
  3. Add supplier/product number for current substitutes for a part (and specify whether the substitute has been tested or not)

Could you add some "guidelines for contributors" to the readme, or a link to another project that has appropriate examples?

Thanks