Re: Searching for an assembly guru

From: David Ryskalczyk <d235j.1_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:22:45 -0400

A while back I started writing a DART to DC42 converter to add to The Unarchiver. DART's algorithm is used by another old Mac compression format but I forget which off the top of my head. That said the implementation in The Unarchiver / XADMaster is solid and does not have these bugs and my converter worked but I hadn't finished polishing it up for submission.

I can post my WIP code somewhere tomorrow.

David