Re: Searching for an assembly guru -- DART disk utility

From: gilles <gilles504_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:02:19 -0800 (PST)

I suppose I used a native image converter DART to DC42 on macos classic. Maybe it was shrinkwrap.
Transfer to and from PC were 1 or 2 image at one time on 1.44Mb floppy (with HFV explorer on PC for filetype and creator).

Transfers were done in 2007 I think (date of files on an old backup).

Unfortunatly I erased my original development laptop for IDLE (a toshiba libretto ct100 that was erased to test Nextstep 3.3 Intel)