Re: What mouse did the Lisa 2/5 and 2/10 come with?

From: tommoni <tommoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 08:31:02 +0200

Hi Kevin,

concerning your questions:
> did the Lisa 2/5 and 2/10 come with the Lisa 1-style mouse

  1. Yes, but later on Lisa 2 were resold as Mac XL by a third-company (not Apple) and then (at the end of sale) there was a Macintosh Mouse in the box, because at that time the Macintosh already has been released and it seems, that there weren't as much mice left as needed. So both work with your Lisa.
    > are the Lisa 1 and Lisa 2/x keyboards the same?
  2. Yes the keyboards are the same, as far as I can say. I live in Europe and only a few Lisa 1 were sold there, a little more Lisa 2 and finally only a few Mac XL

greetings: Tom from Bavaria, the center of Europe, the Alps, the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig and last but not least: the original Octoberfest