Re: What mouse did the Lisa 2/5 and 2/10 come with?

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 07:52:06 -0400

Lisa 1s had mouse with a narrow button at the top and a slightly different connector - it's still a DB9 but the hood is different and doesn't have screws.

see: https://www.oldmouse.com/mouse/apple/lisa.shtml vs: https://www.oldmouse.com/mouse/apple/macintosh.shtml

Many Lisa 2s came with the same mouse for the pre-ADB mice (i.e. Mac Plus and earlier) as the stock was bought out by Sun Remarketing as mentioned by Tom below.

Apparently eBay thinks the Lisa 1 mice are made of solid gold. :-D

While the keyboards are the same the Lisa 1 keyboards did come with plastic cards that slide out showing how to use Lisa Office System: https://guidebookgallery.org/extras/spotlights/lisa/photos/keyboardreferencecards

Likely these cards were removed and discarded with they were sold as "Mac XLs", making them very rare now.