Re: Lisa keybord Caps lock mechanism take apart.

From: snhirsch <snhirsch_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 09:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

<sigh...>

I made the mistake of disassembling the caps lock key on my Corvus Concept keyboard (Keytronics of same vintage as Lisa). I had the little pin, but could not get it together again and eventually lost it in my fumbling. A pox on Keytronics for not spending the extra $0.02 it would have taken to make caps-lock toggle in software. If anyone comes up with a mod to add this after the fact, I would love to know about it.