Resubscribing

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 05:16:06 -0400

I'm hearing from a lot of people that the instructions I gave you (which came from the MacLaunch/MacLists site) are not working. Several users have reported that you must use the following to subscribe:

send email to <subscribe-listname_at_email.domain.hidden>

where you substitute one of the following "listname"

  1st-powermacs     pre-PCI Power Macs
  apple2list        Apple II
  compact.macs      Compact Macs
  g-list            G3/G4/Cube
  imac-list         iMacs
  lisalist          Lisa
  lowendmac         general interest Mac list
  mac-canada        formerly Mac-Can
  macinschool       back from the dead
  macnetwork        formerly Mac-Net
  mac.webmasters    Mac Webmasters
  max-list          Unix/Linux/BSD on Macs
  outback.mac       for Australians & New Zealanders
  pci-powermacs     pre-G3 PCI Power Macs

* powerbooks PowerBooks
quadlist 68040-based Macs supermacs Umax SuperMacs vintage.macs pre-68040 Macs x-list Mac OS X

You will be asked to confirm. Sorry for the confusion -- I've been using the Web interface to set things up, so haven't tried the email method myself.

Dan Knight                            dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
  publisher, Low End Mac             <http://lowendmac.com/>

  Macintosh: about 60 known viruses
  Windows: way over 20,000 known viruses   Your call....