24 hour warning

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:06:16 -0400

About 6:00 p.m. EDT tomorrow (Tuesday, August 1, 2000) I will be shutting down my servers and completing the move to MacLauch servers.

If you have not subscribed by then, you will no longer receive mailings from this list.

My most recent check shows only 17 of 38 subscribers are currently signed up.

To set up your subscription on the new server, send email to
<lisalist-on_at_email.domain.hidden> or <lisalist-subscribe_at_email.domain.hidden>.

If you would prefer digest mode, send email to
<lisalist-digest_at_email.domain.hidden> -- I haven't tried it myself, but others
tell me this works.

Either way you will be required to confirm your subscription.

There is no need to unsubscribe from this list.

The new list will officially begin Tuesday morning when I change the reply address on the current list server. I expect traffic will drop off rapidly after that.

Dan Knight                            dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
  publisher, Low End Mac             <http://lowendmac.com/>

  Macintosh: about 60 known viruses
  Windows: way over 20,000 known viruses   Your call....