Re: Lisas in UK/Europe?

From: Gavin Anderson <nique88_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:12:02 +0100

Hey there Steve,

I found outlast night that my father used to have several Lisas and gave them away!!!

In the '80s he ran the accounts department for a local aluminium smelter. They used 4 Lisas for about 2 years before changing over tho PCs. I don't know whether the Lisas were bought in this country as the factory was Canadian owned and they cold have been shipped over.

Sadly the Lisas were kept in a storeroom until 1990 and then junked :(

Still my quest continues............

Take care,
BiG G.