"Low End Mac List Digest"

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:50:00 -0500

I've added a new page to Low End Mac, a semi-newspaper type thing to feature interesting and curious recent postings to the lists.

This weeks stories:

Bay Area Youth Found

A Local teenager reported missing by his parents on Saturday was found today wandering the streets near the Fisherman's wharf mumbling to himself, "have to find fish for the Macquariums...."

Confused PC User

"I am not Power books I dont have a Mac I dont want a Mac and most of all I dont want to hear anymore about Macintosh"

Also some recent low-end links.

List content permitting, I'm hoping to update this about once a week.

Enjoy!

Dan Knight                                  dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
 publisher, Low End Mac                    <http://lowendmac.com/>

 Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

Host your mailing list for free at Maclaunch http://www.maclaunch.com/forms/list.shtml - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to LisaList.  Send list messages to <lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden>  To unsubscribe, send email to: <lisalist-off_at_email.domain.hidden>  To switch to digest mode, send email to <lisalist-digest_at_email.domain.hidden>  Email subscription questions to <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>  List archive at <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/> Received on 2000-11-04 08:51:04