New lists

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:31:48 -0500

We just got things set up for two new lists:

NewtonList is for people using a Newton MessagePad, eMate, or one of the handful of third-party Newton OS devices. Details at
<http://lowendmac.com/lists/newton.html> or send email to
<newtonlist-on_at_email.domain.hidden> to subscribe.

MichiMac is for Mac users in Michigan. It's more of a personal project I hope to use to coordinate some get togethers for Michigan's Mac users. Details at <http://lowendmac.com/lists/michimac.html> or send email to
<michimac-on_at_email.domain.hidden> to subscribe.

Dan Knight                                  dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
 publisher, Low End Mac                    <http://lowendmac.com/>

 Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

    / Buy books, CDs, videos, and more from Amazon.com \    / <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac> \