Profile Emulation

From: <jlewczyk_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:11:33 GMT

I'd love to see the information. Can one access it on www.compuserve.com?

> Although I believe the ISA version will still work, I would certainly
> applaud and assist an effort to make an easy to build version that used the
> parallel port.

Thanks. I think that a parallel port version would be the best solution since it would allow laptops as well as desktops to serve the need, and no need for opening up the machine for those who would rather not. I welcome your help.

Many thanks,

John

jlewczyk_at_email.domain.hidden

This message was sent via http://webmail.his.com. http://www.his.com/ Received on 2000-11-10 08:15:55