A sad farewell.... :(

From: Gavin Anderson <nique88_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 13:19:18 -0000

Hey there,

Sorry for the cross and multiple posts here, but it seemed the only way to do things at the mo...

Due to unforseen and unhappy circumstances I won't be able to take part in the Compact / Vintage / Lisa lists for the forseeable future :(

I just want to say a big round of heartfelt thanks to you all - you've helped me solve problems, and made me smile on innumerable occaisons.......

If any of you are ever in my neck of the woods (The West Highlands of Scotland) give us a phone on 01397 705118 and I'll buy you a beer!

All things being well I'll be back on the scene sometime next year.

Until then,
Look out for each other - and Macs in the dustbin!

Cheers the now
take care,
BiG G.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>