Lisa wanted for November museum display in Alberta

From: James MacPhail <uo957_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:28:13 -0800

Hi Folks,

I have been contacted by a museum in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

They are looking for a working Lisa for a history of computing exhibition in November 2001.

They said "borrow" but perhaps that is negotiable. They said they would cover shipping and insurance.

Perhaps someone near Alberta would be interested in helping them out? If so, let me know privately and I will connect you.

Happy New Year, etc.

James

James MacPhail                   "Think not of engineering as art,
uo957_at_email.domain.hidden                 but of art as engineering"
Sigma Seven Systems Ltd.
james_at_email.domain.hidden        <http://SigmaSevenSystems.com>

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>