Re: Lisa mouse

From: <enrico_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 08:36:28 +0000

Thank you for your info andyes please send me the PDF.

ciao

enrico

David Craig wrote:

> > Enrico wrote (Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:05:26 +0000):
> >
> > > I know but I would STILL like to have the very first one as it was the
> > > first time a computer was supplied with one as standard.
> >
> > I believe you're mistaken.
> >
> > What about the Xerox machines such as the Star which was commercially
> > available in 1981? Didn't it come with a mouse as a standard peripheral?
> >
> > For some really great Lisa mouse info, see Stanford University's Apple
> > archive in its Special Collections department. You can get to this
> > department via the web at:
> >
> > www.stanford.edu
> >
> > They have some really good historical Lisa mouse info that includes lots
> > of commentary, interviews with the mouse designers, and photos and
> > drawings. I have made a nice PDF out of most of their mouse info, if you
> > want a copy I will email to you.
> >
> > Regards,
> > David T. Craig

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

    / Buy books, CDs, videos, and more from Amazon.com \    / <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac> \ - - - - - - - - - -
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to LisaList.

List archive:           <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/>