Note from Mom

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:31:21 -0500

What a week -- we left on Friday, January 5, flew to San Francisco by way of Charlotte (SC), spent the week on family vacation and half the week at Macworld Expo, and spent most of Sunday flying to Pittsburgh and Detroit, then a drive home to Grand Rapids.

I have not yet had a chance to read through the lists for the past 10 days, but hope to find the time to do so tomorrow. At this point I have two days worth of articles ready to post on Low End Mac, so I'm hoping to make it through the lists Tuesday evening.

I've heard about the problems with Gavin on the iMac list -- he's been banned and blocked from posting. I hope I don't find any other problems.

Chris Lawson is stepping in a assistant list mom on the Vintage Macs and Compact Macs lists, two of our busier lists.

As always, if you have questions about your subscription or see problems on the list, email me at <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden> and I'll see what I can do.

Dan Knight                                  dknight_at_email.domain.hidden
 publisher, Low End Mac                    <http://lowendmac.com/>

 Unix for stability. Macs for productivity. Windows for solitaire.

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Shop buy.com and save. <http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/ stat?id=O7sajHhUCjc&offerid=13541.10000001&type=1&subid=0>

    / Buy books, CDs, videos, and more from Amazon.com \    / <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac> \