Announcing G-Books List, End of X-List

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:45:45 -0500

With the impending release of Mac OS X, we're discontinuing X-List, our forum for discussing Mac OS X Public Beta. We've suggested everyone join x4u, the Macintosh Guy's OS X list. Details at
<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/X4U.html>

We're also splitting a new list off from the PowerBooks list. G-Books is for people using the PowerBook G4, the iBook, and any of the many PowerBook G3 models. (It is not for pre-G3 models with G3 upgrades -- that's still covered by the original PowerBooks list.)

Details online at <http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-books.html>

You can subscribe by sending email to <g-books-on_at_email.domain.hidden>. For the first 24 hours, no subscription confirmation will be reqired.

Dan the listmom