Re: Looking for a LISA

From: William Wians <wwians_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:01:35 -0400

Barry (or other interested parties):
I have a Lisa/MacXL that I no longer use. It includes original keyboard, mouse, 5 meg ProFile, and both Lisa Office and Mac emulation software, plus
documentation. It does not, however, turn on properly. When I press the power button, I do not get the welcome screen. I read in a DeadMac book that the problem may be a small capacitor rather than something more serious, but I do not know and haven't taken the trouble to find out. If you or anyone else is interested, let me know. I would at this point be willing to sell.
Bill Wians