Request: Tips to revive a Lisa 2/10

From: Jan Stout <janstout_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:36:56 +0200

Hi all,

I stumbled over a Lisa on a local flea market and I'd like to get her going again. Currently she doesn't pass the bootrom test: no beeps, and only a zig-zag pattern on the display. I already downloaded some stuff from the mothership (a/o Sun Remarketing Do-it-yourself manual), but these don't go any further than advicing to change one of the system boards. Maybe someone on this list has a more detailed repair manual that gives some info on debugging the system boards?

Any help apppreciated,

Jan Stout