Introduction to lists #3

From: Dan Knight <dknight_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:53:06 -0400

The geographic lists

Mac Canada was our first international list. It currently has 178 members and averages just a few postings per day.

Mac UK covers the United Kingdom and has 104 members. Traffic is very light.

Outback Mac covers Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Rim. The list has 76 members and light traffic.

MichiMac is our list for Mac users in Michigan. We have about 60 members, not a lot of traffic, and try to get together every month or so when the weather is nice. (That really is an issue with Michigan winters.)

Dan Knight, publisher, Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/>

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently.