Lisa pascal Workshop 3.0/Regrets about selling your lisas?

From: Daniel Grimes <daniel.grimes_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 13:59:32 -0500

Hey everybody,
I am a long time lisa user, but after moving all my bulky Lisa stuff several times I am considering selling it. Has anyone out there ever sold their Lisa equipment and then regretted it? i have been going back

and forth for a couple of months on whether to sell or not.

Also:
I have the Lisa pascal Workshop 3.0 with complete documentation and disks in the original box.
The box has a tear and is a bit yellowed, but all contents are in fine condition. If anyone has any idea what this is worth or is looking for this piece and would like to make an offer, please let me know. If this

kind of post is inappropriate for this list, i apologize, and please let

me know that too.

Thanks,
Dan