My Lisa 2 got a defect Monitor

From: Scharpf Thomas <thomas_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 20:29:06 +0200

Hello Alex,

some ideas: Yes!

I got a similar fault with one of my Lisas. The monitor kept being totaly death, although the tube was fired with the whole low voltage, but not the high-voltage from the HV-transformator at the left side under the tube, when looking from top of it. Answer my question: does your HV-transformator whistle or not? If not, it's probably dead like mine. You can plug it of (the fat HV-cable to the tube and the 6 wire plug to the monitor board) and change it (from another Lisa, perhaps) and try. In my case it works again and since that time I'm looking for some parts to replace