Lisa2 Web Server

From: Rick Ragnini <lisa2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:41:04 -0500

Hello all,
After years of pondering I am finally going to bring on-line my Lisa2.com web site dedicated not to what Lisa was but to how useful Lisa still is today, 18 years later. To this end my ultimate goal is to set up one of my Lisa systems as a web server (maybe the only Lisa server on the whole internet). This may sound crazy to you guys playing with 7/7 and the original version of Macworks, but my two Lisa2's had been used daily for over 12 years and are in perfect working order using MacWorks Plus 2 Pro to run MacOS version 7.5.5! They each have 18Mhz XLerators, 10 megs of RAM, and even talk Ethernet via EtherSCSI adapters using AppleTalk Ver 58! I was hoping that someone out there in one of the L.E.M. groups knows what web server options are out there for 68K "Classic" Macs that I can run in my 18 year old, but very useful Lisa2 systems? Thanks,

Rick