Re: XLerator on eBay...

From: Scharpf Thomas <thomas_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:44:43 +0200

Hi Folks,

took a short look at the ebay-site with the XLerator board (not a SCSI-Card) which is sold by wiliams_inkling. I have to tell you a few words about this a-lot-of-Lisa's-having guy, cause I bought a few months ago one of his Lisa, too. If I remember I have been the first one, who gave him a positive feedback, and if he continued in this way he began, he will only get positive feedbacks and not other ones. This seller got a Lisa and Lisa-Stuff source, which seems to be endless and, what's much more interesting in this way, an excellent source, cause the Lisa he sold to me was in very good shape and came perfect wrapped and very fast across the atlantic. The only error why his or better now mine Lisa was "dead" has been a corrupted ROM, but no problem, now "she" works again!
If you intend to buy the board, I think you can be shure, that it still works. And if you send an email to him, don't forget to send greetings from
tommoni from bavaria