Re: XLerator on eBay...

From: David R. B. Kraemer <davidk_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:14:35 -0500

Tommoni and Lisa fans,

By the way, the eBay seller that you bought that Lisa from was me, not the guy who is currently selling the XLerator.

Thanks for the compliments! As I mentioned, I'm really glad that you fixed the Lisa-- she was bored, sitting in my closet. I've repaired numerous Mac 128K's, but so far Lisas defy me! I guess they're just too big and expensive for me to have enough spare parts to really repair them.

Anyways, I just wanted to let the list know that the seller of the XLerator

I'm glad you and Lisa are doing well, Tommoni! Prost! (sp?)

Dave

eBay: dkraemer1