Notes from Mom

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:02:16 -0500

Thanks to everyone who redirected, forwarded, or offered to send the missing digests. I've got most of them in my archive now -- very big thanks! (Yes, I realize I could read individual postings on the Internet archive, but I've been collecting digests for so long....)

I have received missing digests from 1st PowerMacs, Apple2list, Compact Macs, G-Books, G-List, the iMac List, LEM Swap, Mac Canada, Mac-N-DOS, Mac UK, Mac Webmasters, Mac Network, MaX, NewtonList, Old Mac MP, PCI PowerMacs, PowerBooks, Power Computing, Quadlist, SuperMacs, and Vintage Macs.

I'm still looking for digests from Outback Mac, StarMax, System 6, and Unsupported OS X.

Some of you are emailing from work with lengthy corporate disclaimers at the bottom of your message. Please turn them off.

AOL users: Every email client in the world that supports links works with email links like <mailto:listmom_at_email.domain.hidden> -- except for AOL's. When using those email links, you'll have to remove the "mailto:" part. A friendly letter to AOL about this problem with their mail client might also be in order.

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.

  publisher, Low End Mac                <http://lowendmac.com/>
  publisher, Low End PC                  <http://lowendpc.com/>
  publisher, Digital-Views.com      <http://digital-views.com/>
  publisher, Digigraphica            <http://digigraphica.com/>

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.