Norton Utilties 4.0.2, 6.0

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:00:23 -0500

I have the opportunity to acquire and resell several copies of Norton Utilities 6.0 (CD only) and 4.0.2 (full retail package, as far as I know).

NU 6.0 is the current version and can even be used to troubleshoot OS X partitions.

NU 4.0.2 is the last version to support 68K Macs, right through the Quadras. It also works on early Power Macs. It does *not* support HFS+ partitions. This is the program I use when running diagnostics on my older Macs and PowerBooks.

If you would be interested in obtaining one or more copies of either program, let me know. Cost for NU 6.0 will be under $45 per copy. Cost for NU 4.0.2 will be under $30 per copy. Postage and handling should be $2-4 within the States, a buck or two more outside the US.

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.

  publisher, Low End Mac                <http://lowendmac.com/>
  publisher, Low End PC                  <http://lowendpc.com/>
  publisher, Digital-Views.com      <http://digital-views.com/>
  publisher, Digigraphica            <http://digigraphica.com/>

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently.