Software deals

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:17:01 -0500

These are not inventory -- I can order as needed and while supplies last. If interested, please contact me directly.

Mac OS 8.1 CD-ROM, retail box $70

Norton Internet Security v1.0, CD only $40

Norton AntiVirus v7.0, CD only $30

Apple Font Pack                         $12
43 TrueType fonts for the Macintosh, including ITC Avant Garde, ITC Bookman, New Century Schoolbook, Delphian, ITC Garamond Narrow, Helvetica Black, Helvetica Compressed, Helvetica Narrow, ITC Lubalin Graph, Lucida Bright, ITC Machine, Nadianne, Old English Text, Onyx, Oxford, Swing Bold, ITC Zapf Chancery, ITC Zapf Dingbats, Zeal.
SimCity 2000 (a classic!)                $9

Shipping & handling unknown at present, but will range from $2 on up depending on size and weight of package.

Don't reply to the list -- contact me directly if you're interested in acquiring any of these.

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.

  publisher, Low End Mac                <http://lowendmac.com/>
  publisher, Low End PC                  <http://lowendpc.com/>
  publisher, Digital-Views.com      <http://digital-views.com/>
  publisher, Digigraphica            <http://digigraphica.com/>

  You shouldn't need a Passport to use the World Wide Web.