Re: HELP Lisa dead 150W Power Supply

From: Scharpf Thomas <thomas_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 06:58:30 +0200

Hello !

a big THANK's special to Alex.
If the output pot is located at the vertical positioned extra platine plugged in the middle of the main platine, this could not be the cause for the error, because I replaced the whole platine to check if it could be this, but no better results. Must be the horizontal platine itself. I tried to adjust the other two pots, but no result, the switching unit does not power up, cause something seems permanently to interrupt the safety interlock

tom