Re: A6SB100

From: Rick Ragnini <lisa2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 12:16:46 -0600

F.Y.I.
Only the original Lisa 1 systems had a nameplate that said "Lisa" on it. I have two "Lisa 2" systems that say model no. A6S0300. If you have seen pictures of a Lisa and yours looks like it, you probably have a Lisa. Nothing else Apple looks like it (or is as heavy). Look at the back of the unit and if it has a parallel port and 1 reset switch you have a Lisa 2 or an upgraded Lisa 1. If you have 2 switches (reset and programmers int), and no parallel port you have a Macintosh XL. Another clue that you have a Lisa is if you have a Lisa mouse, P/N A9M0050. The only place I have seen the Lisa Logo on my units is on the Lisa-Lite card inside by the floppy drive. Rick
http://www.lisa2.com