Small list change

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:04:33 -0500

Last week a subscriber asked if I could set the lists to use the "In-Reply-To" field.

Huh? What's that?

The In-Reply-To field tracks which message someone is replying to -- much more helpful than just using the subject line when a thread is busy and heading in more than one direction.

We set up one list to try it, and the person who asked for it reports that it works just fine. If your email client supports it, this may help you follow some of the threads, especially on the busier lists.

Dan the listmom

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
<http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com> <http://lowendpc.com>
<http://digital-views.com> <http://digigraphica.com> <http://reformed.net>

Every day is payday in a labor of love.