Notes from the List Mom

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:54:37 -0400

Where's the List Mom been for the last week?

Here, but due to our host moving to a new mail server, I've been unable to access my listmom_at_email.domain.hidden email address with Claris Emailer. Since I have several scripts and macros for Emailer that I use with the lists and we've been unable to find a solution to the problem of accessing this mailbox from Emailer, I've switched addresses.

Any future correspondence regarding subscriptions, posting problems, etc., should be sent to

==> listmom_at_email.domain.hidden <==

instead of the old address. At least I can check this mailbox with Emailer.

I've spent the last hour or so forwarding lists digests and listmom email to the lemlists account and hope to get through it all in the next few days. (I have to work at the camera store today, so I won't be able to get much done this morning.)

I have not had the time to update the list footers; hope to find the time this weekend. I will update the published FAQ for all the lists with the morning site update.

Email sent to the old listmom address should automatically forward to the new one.

--
Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
 <http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com>

Please have your pet peeves spayed or neutered.