Re: Clock battery and floppy lubrication

From: <sauersr_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:11:20 GMT

The clock has never worked. I know about the time issue. Not even setting it to times the Lisa clock can recognize worked, even after I got it. I get an error message that the time is not set (or something similar) every time I turn the computer on. I assume the batteries were dead or the clock doesn't work.

This message was sent using Endymion MailMan. http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/