Re: Vertical Hold problem

From: Mike <michael.sherry_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:23:35 +0100

Thank you all, some great information there. I've decided to pull the plug tonight and leave it for a few days before attempting the work. I can fashion a 'plastic screwdriver' for adjusting the pots, a filed down toothbrush or something. One hand behind your back sounds tricky though, but very sensible too !
I didn't have the Sun Rem guide, but after being informed of it's
existence I have tracked it down and downloaded it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for your time.
Mike