Re: Question about 1 vs 2

From: Justaname <Justaname_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:35:25 -0400

I don't think it is a case of wrong ROMs as they are version "H" and this computer worked fine until I moved from Atlanta to Cincinnati. I believe one of the packers dropped it into a box after my wife asked her to be more careful (can you tell I sold this unit to Phil). I used the present configuration for several years with no problems. I would agree that one of the boards may have been damaged in the "drop".

Jerry