Re: Profile hard drive cable questions

From: Ray Arachelian <ray_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:35:32 -0400

You need a DB25 Male to DB25 Male straight through cable (i.e. pin 1 goes to pin 1, pin 2 goes to pin 2......, pin 25 goes to pin 25). The Lisa motherboard has one of the pin holes plugged, you may need to use long nose pliers to pull out the corresponding pin so that it will fit.

I suspect that this cable will work, but am not sure: http://www.jdr.com/interact/item.asp?itemno=CBL-DB25MM-E

Serial cables will _NOT_ work. All 25 (except for the blocked pin) wires should be connected.