X/Profile

From: Scott Lewis <slewis1962_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:47:19 -0600

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased an X/Profile in an original Profile case and I love it! It was very easy to set up and I can swap CF cards and boot to another OS in minutes! I have it connected to my Lisa 1 at the moment and it works great. I currently have both LOS 1.0 and LOS 1.2 on both an IDE hard drive and a compact flash card and this thing is quiet. Nothing like my noisy original Profiles. I can switch between the CF card and the hard drive by shutting the Profile off and changing the setting on the switch and then restarting. I would definitely recommend this to any one who can't find an original Profile or whose Profile is very loud like mine.

Scott Lewis