Re: PC Crap

From: Chris M <chrism3667_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:41:32 -0800 (PST)

right. And where do you get all those PCs and ATs. You're really very ignorant of the value of those things. And from the sound of it, ignorant in general. And keep in mind, if it weren't for all that "crap", your expensive Apples wouldn't be priced even as low as they are.
 The problem probably is you never figured out how to use some of that "pc crap" and you're bitter lol.

<http://www.mail-archive.com/lisalist%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

> iPod Accessories for Less
> at 1-800-iPOD.COM
> Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal