Re: Lisa Disk Drive

From: macmoni <macmoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:35:36 +0100

Hi Jerome,

you can use every MacIntosh Disk-Drive, e.g. the Sony F51W or F75W to replace the original OA D34V 3,5" Floppy Drive from Sony. Perhaps you have to add the Lisa Lite Card (depends on your Lisa). The only modifications are: Just pull PIN 9 and PIN 20 of the ribbon cable, when you use a 800k Mac Drive or the 1,44MB Mac Super Drive.

So you can easily reduce your time of searching the cause for the Timeout-Error, by switching the complete Floppy-Drive.

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the country with the marvellous castles of Koenig Ludwig, the Alps, the original Octoberfest in Munich...