Re: PC Crap

From: macmoni <macmoni_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:25:48 +0100

Hi everybody,

I didn't ever expect to read such a lot of postings about PCs in the Lisa List :-0
... nor, that I will type the word "PC" in a mail and send that to the LisaList

I always thought:
Never put a Lisa too close to a PC....
A Lisa is a very unique kind of computer. It has been the first commercial computer system (on this planet) using the GUI. By the way, remember - and never forget - a Lisa is like an old Lady. Treat her with the amount of respect she deserves, and she will work and will never cause any problems. If you put her together with PCs, she only will steal them the show; you can't compare her with other computers, so don't even try to do so.

You see: Never put a Lisa to close to PCs...

That's the reason, why Jerome finally comes to the conclusion: "Nothing to do, I still prefer Apple stuff!" ;-)

greetings TOM from Bavaria, the marvellous country in the center of Europe