Re: Lisa Disk Drive

From: Guido Deiana <guido_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:31:57 +0100

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:20:52 +0100, Jerome Vernet wrote
> I have two IO card, both tested with same behavior. I have in fact two
> back plane with CPU, IO and mem, same thing :( :(
>
> It all for today, I will bring the Lisa back to my stock for a long
> time...

Hi Jerome,
I've had the same problems with the Lisa internal connectors oxided. The drive began to read for 1 second and after the floppy (tested working!) is ejected. Testing with a second complete (tested working) cards cage I've got the same results. Only after to have well cleaned the female connectors (these present internally on the Lisa case) with Sidol and a Dry Antioxidant Spray the floppy drive has began to works again.
I hope my experience help you.

Ciao,
Guido