Moving to Google Groups

From: Dan Knight <listmom_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:29:18 -0500

Members of the Lisa List:

One more notice about the move to Google Groups. We'll be closing this list on Monday, so if you haven't already made the move, here's how.

  1. You can subscribe via email. Send a message to lisalist-subscribe_at_email.domain.hidden and then be sure to respond to the confirmation emails.
  2. Or you can subscribe online at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist using any email address. If you have a Gmail/Google address, this page will try to log you in with it. If you wish to use another email address for the list, sign out from your Google address. Then you'll be able to join using a non-Google address.

The list FAQ has been updated. We will be closing this list on Monday.

Dan the listmom