Re: Early Macintosh development using the Lisa

From: Marcin Wichary <mwichary_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:03:59 +0200

> Thought the following historical piece may interest some of the
> LisaList
> readers.

Thanks, David.

Another interesting thing that surfaced on the Internets recently was this:
http://weblog.ceicher.com/archives/2006/05/ apple_lisa_sales_marketing_bin.html

"I have painstakingly scanned the original Lisa Sales Marketing Binder that was issued to Apple dealerships in 1983, and I am releasing it for download as a 33Mb PDF file. This was the sales literature I used when I sold Lisa computers at ComputerLand in Los Angeles, and I've kept it in storage for decades. Now it is time for this historic document to reappear and be reappraised."

--
Marcin Wichary
User interface designer, Google

Aresluna >> www.aresluna.org