Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Kallikak <ken.wessen_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:48:24 -0800

Just tried the new version on XP - disk insert is now working. I'm having some troubles reading DART images though - Lisa OS images copied right off an Apple CD...

Ken

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-01-28 21:01:39