Re: Re-Introducing the First, and Fully Functional, Lisa Emulator

From: Kallikak <ken.wessen_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:17:58 -0800

I find the cross-hairs a little disconcerting, and would prefer it to just show the mouse - even if the mouse lags a little.

I haven't had any luck with the Lisa OS 2.0 disks from the mothership, but version 3 and the associated apps all look fine.

It's certainly funny when it complains about the date but won't let me set a year greater than 1995! :-)

Ken

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-01-29 19:28:19