Re: disk sizes, organization, and bugs. (was Re: [LisaEm]LisaCalc not working)

From: Kallikak <ken.wessen_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:12:48 -0800

How's the next release coming on? The bug with bad disks getting stuck and the problems managing multiple configs are significant limiting factors for me at the moment, so I'm very interested in the next update. I hope it's getting close. :-)

Ken

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LisaList" group. To post to this group, send email to lisalist_at_email.domain.hidden To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lisalist-unsubscribe_at_email.domain.hidden For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/lisalist?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- Received on 2007-02-18 16:15:36